Thursday, February 3, 2011

Love: Then and Now

Ok, let me just start off by saying that, Yes, I am mildly obsessed with my dog.  She, on the other hand, is WILDLY obsessed with me.  I'm her person.  We're BFF's.  It all started back on this day...
November.  Two days before Thanksgiving Break, I came home to find this surprise in my living room.  Jeff had taken the day off work to go to the Zanseville Pound to pick up "Chelsea" (soon to me renamed Alaska).  I had been "eyeing her" on the website for over a week.  Begging and pleading to my beloved husband to let me have her.  I was ecstatic, to say the least, when this bundle of furry love came bounding into my arms. (Check out those speckled paws...aren't they to die for?)
Today, this slightly larger bundle of furry love makes me just as ecstatic every time she comes bounding into my arms.
She is bigger, of course, but also calmer, snugglier, and more lovable than ever.  I am biased, though,  We are, after all, BFF's.  I love you Alaska Ann Addy.

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think this second photo is portrait quality, start her portfolio which then can be a scrapbook page.

    ReplyDelete